In the Terncy app, due to the default icons of similar devices being too uniform, they may not fully meet the personalized needs of users. Therefore, a new function of customizing device icons has been added. This article will introduce how to customize device icons.
* The Terncy app version needs to be 3.0.25 or above.
* The devices that currently support custom icons are: lamps, smart curtains, smart switches (except for wireless switches), switch modules, smart sockets, and fan lights.
* If the icon position on the device details page has a yellow highlight border, it means that the icon can be customized, and if there is no yellow highlight border, it means that the icon cannot be changed.
* Only logical devices can change icons, physical devices are not currently supported.
* After the icon of the switch device is changed, the new icon will not display the number of ways.
Take dimming lights as an example:
- tap the device icon on the device details page to enter the icon selection page. The first icon is selected by default.
- Switch to the desired icon on the “Select icon” page and tap the “Complete” button in the upper right corner to return to the device details page. The selected icon is now displayed.
- If you want to restore the default icon, select the first icon on the “Select icon” page and tap the “Complete” button.